1. Click Here to check your Federal Refund.
EMPLOYMENT FORM LINKS
1. IRS W4 Form
2. INS I-9 Form
3. NC-4 Form
5. IRS W-9 - Needed for sub-contractors only
1. Wall Street Journal - Great source of financial news
2. Mortgage, Bank, Lending, and Interest Rates - up-to-date information on constantly fluctuating rates
3. Market Watch by Dow Jones - CBS Marketwatch provides links to financial news, stock quotes, IRA resources, stock picks and more
4. Money Magazine - Check stock quotes, and track the day's financial news
5. MSN Money - A great source of information for your personal finance needs. Get access to quotes, stock research, and news
6. Current Exchange Rates - This link will help you chart the dollar against any foreign currency
7. Travelex - Foreign Exchange - Foreign currency exchange. Travelex has competitive exchange rates and traveler’s cheques
1. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Committed to member service and the public interest, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and its predecessors have been serving the accounting profession since 1887.
5. Federal Citizen Information Center - A catalog of Free and low-cost federal publications that may be of interest to you. Also contains a lot of important consumer information
6. New York Times - A great online newspaper
7. CPA Website Design - Comprehensive website design and hosting complete with tools created especially for CPAs
8. Consumer World - Giving consumers reviews and knowledge for almost everything and anything you could purchase
9. ABC's of Real Estate - Great knowledge if you are buying, selling or mortgaging your home
10. Saving for College - A wealth of knowledge about saving for your children's college education. Get your questions answered here!
11.Yodlee - Yodlee is an aggregator of your bank accounts, reward programs, and a lot more. View all your accounts and your financial portfolio all in one place