We are hiring!
Full-Time Bookkeeper – Davidson, NC
Brenda H. Pressley, CPA is seeking a full-time bookkeeper to perform a variety of time sensitive accounting and clerical duties to maintain and update business and individual client records.
Duties include: accurately preparing bill pay checks and maintaining client business checking accounts and other similar duties, primarily those pertaining to the data entry of bookkeeping information.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service to Clients and Team Members at all times.
- Be able to work independently and within a team setting.
- Be organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Have strong communication skills and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Be able to read and follow both written and verbal instruction from other team members as well as clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of 1099’s
- Processing of monthly and quarterly sales tax returns as well as semi-annual sales tax refunds
- Processing of annual Business Personal Property Tax Listings
- Monthly bank account reconciliations for individual and business clients
- Organized and detailed with at least 3+ years of bookkeeping experience.
- Intermediate skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Associates Degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have skills to make and verify computations with accuracy, to compile statistical data and prepare routine reports and to work under time constraints.
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills required.
- Software skills should include Excel, Word and accounting software
- Duties require verbal communication abilities, good customer service skills, visual acuity to written and computer screen data, attention to detail and manual coordination and dexterity in the operation of office equipment.
*Email resumes to email@example.com with Bookkeeper in the subject line.*